Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hello, world

I have fallen off the face of the blogosphere for the past... 4 months or so. There have been many times I have thought to myself "I should really blog soon", but I just haven't mustered the strength. And nobody is on my case about it which is pretty nice for a change.

The past 4 months have been so crazy in the moment, and yet so uneventful in the long run. After all the paranoia and worry and "trying not to get my hopes up", we are in the viability zone. We are here and doing perfectly well, me and the burrito.  Turns out the burrito has a pink taco (i.e. it's a girl). That is a terrible joke, but we have been having so much fun with the Mexican food themed baby talk lately that I can't control myself.

I have no major physical complaints other than a bit of back pain, which tends to go away if I am somewhat active. I have not been as active as I would like due to tiredness and work, but I'm in ok shape. Have gained about 12 pounds so far, which is totally acceptable.

I have more things to say, but am still too lazy to lay it all out here. More to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Hope all is well. Wanted you to know I was thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is well - and I hope the same is true for you! Thanks for stopping by to check on me =)

    ReplyDelete