Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Missing Cat - Reward - 100 kibbles

I have been totally M.I.A. from this blog for some time. But whatever, this is to be used on a needs-basis. I have actually been bumming around the blogosphere reading other people's blogs but not posting on my own, which I think is a good sign (that I don't feel the need to vent about anything at the moment).

Nothing major has happened recently. I'm still working, going to yoga, and playing with the cat. I'm still charting, but not googling/messageboarding as obsessively as before.

I guess I'm just in a place of nothingness at the moment and feeling ok about it. And that's pretty great.

I do want to write an entry about my gluten-free diet progress, as I want to have a solid record of it. I will get on that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! there you are! Glad to hear you're doing ok. :-)

    ReplyDelete