Sunday, October 23, 2011

Time

They say time flies when you're having fun, but I am learning that time also flies when you're not (obsessively)vTTC.

I thought it would be painstaking to sit around and wait for a new cycle, the karyotyping test results, doctor's appointments, etc. before we could start trying again. I can't say it has been a piece of cake, but it hasn't been that bad either. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm not tracking twenty things every day. I am not temping the moment I wake up. I am not checking CM every few hours. I am not peeing on OPK's twice a day for weeks on end (which is what you have to do when you have 60-90 day cycles). I am not wishing it was tomorrow already so I could try all those things again in the hopes of seeing the temp rise, or positive OPK, or eggwhite CM, or the BPF.

So here I am, 16 days after the D&C, and it honestly feels a little bit like "woah, where did the time go?".

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know I've been thinking about you. If you ever need an ear, let me know. thatgirlengineer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering (and hoping) if you're still here!

    ReplyDelete