- I have killer legs from being an athlete for so many years, and they are probably going to stay this way forever
- I've recently stopped getting acne - feels soooo goooood
- I don't get dry skin unless I'm dehydrated for a prolonged period of time
- I get one headache per year
- I get one cold/flu per year and usually recover within 3 days
- My hair tends to actually look better as the day goes on - I don't know how, but moisture in the air is beneficial somehow.
- I have small feet, which I think is better than having large feet.
- When I gain weight, it goes mostly to my boobs.
- I have good co-ordination which enables me to play pretty much any sport decently well (even golf and tennis).
- I am one inch above average height (more on other continents).
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Things I like about my body
Reading my previous post again, I realize how horribly cynical and sarcastic I sound. Let it be known that this is only one part of how I view things, and a pretty small one at that. Here's a list of 10 positive things about my body. What are yours?