That's right, I am the recipient of a blog award! HUGE thanks to Jenny for nominating me. The rules say I'm to aknowledge the person that awarded me, post seven random things about myself and then to pass the award on to 15 other bloggers (and of course to let the awardees know I have done so). Sooooo... here we go:
Seven random things about me:
1. If I weren't a lawyer, I would be a welder. I can work with oxy-acetylene, stick, TIG and MIG torches.
2. I speak 4 languages fluently, but can only read/write in 2 of them.
3. I didn't have armpit hair until I was 24.
4. I have watched Days of Our Lives every day for the last 14 years (thank you PVR).
5. I hate travelling, going to museums, and suntanning, but do it anyway because apparently I'm supposed to.
6. My cat has his own Facebook profile.
7. I like to eat whole onions raw. Amazingly, this has not led to divorce... yet.
And the awards go to:
- A little blog about the big infertility
- A class of angels
- It will happen when you stop trying
- Xavier and Alice Anne
- Delinquent eggs
- A half-baked life
- Look at the birds
- The southern belle baby
- A garden for butterflies
- Adventures in infertility land
- And shades of grey
- Epic fail
- Our journey to get our dream
- Wanna be momma
Thanks to all of these ladies for making me feel slightly less alone in the world.