Saturday, February 26, 2011

Copy Kitty

Stole these from MommyOdyssey. Who doesn't love to talk about themselves?
  1. Age: 26.
  2. Blog Title Inspiration: I love pussy? I love law?
  3. Chore You Hate: Scrubbing the bathtub. I am a small person. It is a large tub.
  4. Day at the Beach or Cozy Rainy Day? My propensity to burn after 5 minutes in the sun (even with SPF 60) makes beach days a pain. Coincidentally, my city has 350 rainy days a year or something, so not much choice.
  5. Essential Start Your Day Item: Roll left - BBT thermometer. Roll right - check Blackberry.
  6. Favorite Color: Is "sparkly" a colour? Just kidding. I'll content myself with Tiffanys teal. Teehee.

  1. Gold or Silver? Quoting directly from MommyOddyssey: "Silver. Definitely. Even my engagement ring and wedding ring are in white gold. Don’t know why, but I associate gold with guidos. Just don’t like it."
  2. Height: 5’5″ on a good day. 
  3. Instruments You Play: Learning to play the piano right now! It's been about a year and I'm marginally better than a 6 year old.
  4. Job Title: Lawyer.
  5. Kids: 2 miscarriages.
  6. Live: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Solar Galaxy, Milky Way.
  7. Mom’s Name: Don't be talkin' bout my mamma.
  8. Book Currently on Your Nightstand: The Writings of Ghandi... buried underneath a bunch of trashy magazines.
  9. Nickname: None that I wish to promote.
  10. Overnight Hospital Stays? Nevah!
  11. Pet Peeve: People who smoke in parks, especially if I'm jogging by.
  12. Quote from a Movie: "The question isn't what are we going to do. The question is what aren't we going to do." - Ferris Bueller
  13. Right or Left Handed? Right handed in writing, left handed in sports. Weird, I know.
  14. Siblings: Brother.
  15. Time You Wake Up? Physically up at 7am, mentally alert after noon.
  16. Underwear: Lululemon thongs.
  17. Vegetable You Dislike: NONE. All vegetables are delicious. Especially delicious are onions, beets, cucumbers, mushrooms, and broccoli. Unfortunately for my parents, I only came to this realization at the age of 20.
  18. What Makes You Run Late: Being unable to locate one of the three essential items - keys, wallet, phone. I run through this checklist any time I'm leaving any place. Have lost my stuff so many times...
  19. Yummy Food You Make: I am no gourmet chef, but my grilled cheese sandwich is famous. In my university residence days, I had hungry students lined up out the door for one.
  20. Zoo, Favorite Animal: Any member of the feline species, but particularly ones with spots. I am considering this for my next Halloween costume. What do you think?
And now it's YOUR turn!

1 comment:

  1. I love these memes. I did a very similar one for my ICLW intro this month. And I totally feel the same way about gold... ick ick ick. :)

    Nice to find another Canadian in the blogosphere (not that I'm happy that you're dealing with IF, but you get the idea)

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete